Monday, July 1, 2013

Millie's Last Baby Shower

Amelia Jane and Brinnie had their last shower before the due date in Elkhart yesterday. It was so much fun! It was a LOT of work, but it was definitely worth it. Here are some shots from the shower. 

This is a quote from the infamous book I'll Love You Forever. My mom read this book to Brett, Nick and I when we were little. She sang us the little song, barely making it through without crying. If you haven't read it, you have to. It is so sweet. 



While I was gone being a counselor at JH Camp last week, Mom and Dad hit the JACKPOT with this little jacket from Baby Gap. If you don't know me very well, you probably don't know that I have an obsession with striped shirts and nautical things. Brinnan loves stripes and navy, too. Millie will follow right in her mommy and auntie's footsteps in this little number!


Yowza, those flowers took forever to make! Thank you to Kathleen Patterson for teaching me how to make them! Kathleen is very artsy and has her own shop on Etsy with the CUTEST stuff. Here's the link: http://www.etsy.com/shop/KathleenRoseAmor


All of the women who came to the shower wrote down their motherly advice for Brin to glean from. What a great idea, Mom!


The pink candy we had there, and Sour Patch Kids/Watermelons. Those are Brinnan's favorite! Mmm mm. 


I am lovin' those adorable paper straws. My mom and I found those for super cheap on Etsy. They were a nice touch!


Our lovely banner. 



Millie's family tree had pictures of Brett, Brinnan, Mom, Dad, and Brinnan's mom, Tammie. 






Mom found these old fashioned blocks at an antique mall on Beardsley. It's one of my favorite antique malls! 



Brin and Tammie 



The Grandmas! 


I was Brinnie's trusty sidekick.


Growing up, Brett loved Peter Rabbit. Bam (my grandma) got Millie some nice Peter Rabbit dishes. So sweet!



Only about 3 more weeks until I'm holding my sweet niece in my arms! She is already so loved. 

No comments:

Post a Comment