Monday, March 18, 2013

P E A N U T R E V E A L E D




YES! Little Peanut is a girl!! My sweet little niece. She'll be here in just over 4 months!






Yes, her name will be Amelia Jane! Brinnan had a camper a couple years ago when she was a counselor whose name was Amelia. Her nickname will be Milly! Jane is my middle name, and was my dad's birth mom's name. She died of a brain aneurysm when he was 1. Brinnan's grandma also has that middle name, but spells it Jayne. 











 The proud mommy and daddy : )






How they announced it: They had cupcakes made with pink or blue filling on the inside. Only Brett and Brin knew. On the count of 3, we all dove into our cupcakes to see what Peanut would be!






Brinnan's mom, Tami, wrote this poem. How good is that?!



I'm so excited to meet AJ (I think that's what I'm going to call her, since no one called me that!)! I got to read a book to her yesterday. I think that's the teacher coming out in me. I pray that AJ grows up to love Jesus and understands her need for a Savior. She's going to be one loved little girl! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment