Tuesday, March 20, 2012

What a Beautiful Day

It's supposed to be 84 degrees here today! Phew! And it's only March :)

So I am 19 now. I hope that this year is a pleasing one to my Lord and Savior. I hope that I can implement the things He has taught me since I've been at Cedarville into my life to glorify Him! Here's a picture from Florida that's a good one :) The famous Birthday hat...Bob, Carolyn, Mom and Dad made me wear it!



So today I go to tutoring! I can't wait. The kids at this school in Springfield need Jesus so so badly. The first time I went it took all my strength not to cry. I can't wait to go today and speak lovingly to them! They crave affirmation and love that no one in their lives really seem to give them.

This weekend, I'm going to Indy and staying with Brett and Brinnie. Nick will also be there. Mom and Dad will be there too! And guess who else?!


Alexandria Rhea Rambadt!
I can't wait!  I miss my best friend (and Emily, of course) so MUCH!
This is going to be a great weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment