Saturday, January 26, 2013

Breaking Down the Semester

Oh dear! It has been way too long since my last post! I'm a good 3 weeks into the new semester already. How crazy is that? My sophomore year only has about 3 1/2 months left. Here's how my semester is going to break down....for those who care ;)  :


Tonight: White Out women's basketball game and men's game against Central State
9 days: Celebrating the Super Bowl with my friends
13 days: Mom and Dad are coming to visit :)
15 days: RASCAL FLATTS and THE BAND PERRY concert
20 days: Cedarville Showcase, which means I'll be hanging out with some ECA people!
28 days: I'll be going home to see some people and pack for Spring Break
35 days: Tampa, Florida for 10 DAYS. Booya.

46 days: I turn the big 2-0

After that, there's Easter Break, then only a couple weeks until ELLIV, then a week of finals.

THEN We're going to Florida for a week as a family. THEN I'm running a half marathon. I'll be working as a nanny for two boys who go to my church. THEN, in July, I'll be an aunt of a precious little baby Bigler.

How great is God?! I'm certainly blessed beyond anything I deserve. I know I say this over and over and over on here, but my Savior has changed me so much since my freshman year! PRAISE HIM.

I mean, my life is wonderful, but it is not void of struggles. There's some stuff going on in Elkhart that has cause some heartache in my own life and in the life of my close friends. There are situations in which I have been begging the Lord for wisdom, discernment and guidance.

This is really all I have time for now, but there's so much I didn't say! KZP (my org @ CU) has only gotten better, all because of my small group of girls! I have never seen God so alive in hearts of His believers as I do in one girl in particular. Hannah (my roommate) and I are still developing a deeper friendship. Emily, Lexi and I, I feel, have become closer friends since Christmas break. I really didn't even know it was possible for us to be better friends than we were, since we've been best friends for years! However, God has taken the three of us through some hard times in the past couple years, which has strengthened our bond, not only with each other, but also with our Lord.

Okay...I really should do some homework right now, even though I'd prefer to keep blogging. Sigh. The work never ends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment